We’re looking to fill a full-time digital marketing role at Manager, Senior Executive or Executive level: we want to find the right individual and we are flexible about their level of experience.
This is a great opportunity for a hardworking, bright individual with the right to live and work in the UK to join our team at Nosy Crow on a full-time basis, working in our London office near London Bridge.
Purpose of the Job:
The level of autonomy will depend on the abilities and experience of the individual who best fits our hardworking, friendly team. The role of the successful candidate is to work across all of Nosy Crow’s digital marketing programme (including social media, audio, video, and other online platforms) and across the full Nosy Crow publishing list – including novelty, picture book, fiction and non-fiction titles – and they may be expected to work on a range of projects at every stage of development, from concept through to delivery, and within an agreed timeframe.
Key responsibilities and tasks (dependent on experience):
- Planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns across the Nosy Crow list and analysing campaign results
- Content creation (including audio and video assets) and audience engagement across Nosy Crow’s digital marketing channels (including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Mailchimp and issuu)
- Updating and managing the Nosy Crow website and other online platforms
- Working on Nosy Crow’s audio publishing programme at every stage, including scheduling, planning, production, editing and publication
Key skills, characteristics and capabilities:
- Experience working in children’s or trade publishing, and in digital marketing
- An enthusiastic user of social media
- Comfortable using content management systems (e.g. WordPress, Mailchimp)
- Able to produce great copy
- A strong eye for design (experience with Photoshop and InDesign would be desirable)
- Comfortable using audio and video editing and production tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resourceful and able to demonstrate initiative – a self-starter
The successful candidate will have the right to live and work in the UK.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to Tom Bonnick (email@example.com), with the subject heading Digital Marketing Role, telling us at which level (Manager, Senior Executive, or Executive) you would like your application to be considered.
Nosy Crow is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is an important factor in success and make recruiting decisions based on applicants’ experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.